A Safe, reliable and sustainable battery system
ESI’s iron flow batteries comprise iron, salt and water chemistry and can be deployed either in containers, or in a large-scale grid-connected warehouse.
- 8-12 hours energy storage
- Module design allows for 400KWh to 1GWh+ installation
- 20,000+ cycling capability with no degradation regardless of duty cycle
- 25+ year lifetime
- Munich Re 10-year warranty
- Wide operating range from 5°C to 50°C
- Non-toxic, non-flammable, 100% recyclable
- No toxicity, fire, chemical or explosion risk
- No precious metals, materials or hard to source components
- Energy can be stored charged for extended periods and not lose charge
- Suitable for close-proximity to residential areas as well as in remote and inhospitable conditions.